- The spreading of Open standard is based on below mentioned principles.
Cost free circulation
- We do not impose any restriction to anybody in utilizing our standards for enrichment of knowledge of our esteemed researchers. The user is not required to pay even a single cent towards royalty or towards other levies
- The circulation policy should be strictly adhered while allowing modifications/corrections
Trustworthiness of Author’s standard
- The circulation policy may not allow circulation of standard in modified condition. There should have clear instruction in circulation policy for allowing standard circulation built form as modified standard. It should also reflect consequential impact for change in name or in version from the original standard.
- The policy should discourage any favoritism against any person of team
Discouraging against Fields of Endeavor
- The policy should allow everyone to use the standard for genuine research irrespective of commercial or inherent purpose
- Sharing of policy
- The policy for circulating standard should be open to all and none should be asked to apply for additional permission
The policy should be like open general license
- The permission for the standard should not be depended on another standard. Everyone should have equal right for standard circulation as specified in original approval in original standard’s circulation.
Policy should have compatibility for any standard
- Policy should be compatible for any, standard there should not be any restriction for a particular standard.
Policy must be techno friendly
- Policy should not be restricted with single standard or system
- ARGA is formed with an intention to serve the research society without earning profit for the betterment and progress of talented researchers by the team of experts in various fields across the globe
- In ARGA, sky is the limit for growth, prosperity and bright future for all its stakeholders.
- ARGA is having team of highly talented and devoted people who jointly takes care of organization at a whole and for each individual for their growth, motivation, training and sharpening their skills. All the stakeholders are indispensable spoke and are assets or our organization and jointly strives hard to achieve common goal
The following goals are decided:
Gateway of Standards
- ARGA has ambitions to act as a terminus station where all the knowledge yearning people/researchers end their search.
Centre for Quality Standard setting Organization
- Apart from concentrating on quality standards, we will leave no stone unturned to bring up the genuine talented researchers’ community whose outcome is unique and free from plagiarism, manipulation/fabrication of texts.
- We will keep close track on every changes, which takes place in open standard community, and share the same with our stakeholders.
- All the stakeholders in ARGA which includes our customers / readers / researchers / employees/management team are expected to analyze the impact of standards or have freedom to make them free from responsibility on some quality standards and try to achieve maximum gain from open standards.
- In any organization, value or ethics plays as role of foundation stone, hence to achieve success, everyone should contribute their best
- Everyone should mandatorily obey the corporate rules, which are fixed, and the same should be in simple language so that everyone can understand. No deviation should be permitted.
- When standards are open to all, it reflects in outcome, which helps in creation process. Therefore, it is suggested to seek public opinion. Organizations should be involved to generate and implement new ideas for the benefits of the stakeholders. In order to have positive impact, abilities of all the willing parties to be increased.
Free accessibility to standards
- Everyone should have free access to all the documents / records / specification related to standards and act accordingly for its implementation
- ARGA is dedicated to safeguarding interests of all the customers/readers/researchers/ employees/management team and entire research society. It is intended to bring happiness by way of extra mile for extra smile for everyone.
Multiply sharing and eliminate repetition
- In the era of competition, it is compulsory for everyone to bring innovative ideas for survival and such innovation does not take time for duplication around the world. We at ARGA ensure unity and believe in information sharing which eliminates worry of repetition. There is unlimited room for improvement, and it encourages new idea generation which ultimately influences global infrastructure. The demand goes up parallel as accessibility of the infrastructure increases.
ARGA serves entire research community for genuine researches [which are free from plagiarism, data manipulation/fabrication] without charging even a single cent for the noble cause and for the betterment of human being.
ARGA encourage research articles on computer science S.: technology, engineering research, medical research, science research, management and business, social science etc.